Chris Hatae, DDS
Dr. Chris Hatae received his dental degree from the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California. He calls Fullerton home with his wife, Adrienne, and two sons, Dillon and Landon. Both Dr. Hatae and his wife are Southern California natives but traveled north and met while attending the University of the Pacific. When he is not practicing dentistry, you can find Dr. Hatae rooting for his local sports teams, the Lakers, Kings and Dodgers.
Dr. Hatae enjoys continuing to learn about all aspects of dentistry, staying up to date with the most current dental technology. He enjoys providing comprehensive dental treatment and creating lasting relationships with patients. Dr. Hatae works hard to provide patients with high-end quality products and services along with customized personal attention.
- Orange County Dental Society
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Undergoing accreditation process)
- Bachelors of Science from the University of the Pacific, Stockton, Ca.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, University of the Pacific, San Francisco, Ca.
- Regenerative Solutions Institute, Fullerton, Ca.
- Spear Faculty Club at the Spear Institute, Scottsdale, Az.
- 500+ hours of continuing education